Kids “Happy Ramadan & Eid” banner
Every year I make an effort to decorate my home for Ramadan and Eid just so my kids can get excited about that time of the year. While pretty metallics and muted decor is nice for the rest of the house, why not decorate the kids’ play room and bedrooms?
My kids spend so much time in their play room, and so do all their friends when they come over, so I decided to decorate that space for Ramadan this year.
This banner includes “Happy Ramadan Eid” letters so you can change it up when Eid comes around! There are also 3 lantern cutouts made out of heavy glitter card stock to make things more festive!
- Letters made from beautiful shimmery pearlescent paper
- Approximately 6 feet long string
- Interchangeable from “Happy Ramadan” to “Happy Eid”
- Includes glitter lantern cutouts
- Pompoms not included (they’re a super easy DIY!)